How you’ll make a difference:
Our Sales Representatives live and breathe for our customers. As an expert in our product offering, services, and identifying customer needs, you’ll be on the front lines of meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. By caring about each customer’s unique goals, a successful Sales Representative is able to partner with the customer to create a custom experience they’ll love and position Kynd Custom Packaging as their custom apparel go-to for life. The right candidate for this role will:
- Advise customers and share the value of an end product that is special and tailored to their needs.
- Be knowledgeable about, and adept at using, the awesome tools Kynd Custom Packaging provides to deliver top notch custom products.
- Strike a balance of sales skills and authentic interest in each customer interaction.
- Have the ability to positively impact Kynd Custom Packaging sales and revenue performance while building lasting customer relationships.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Representative, you’ll be on the front lines of winning and satisfying customers to help strengthen our market position and brand identity. In this sales role, you’ll be charged with inspiring customer confidence by:
- Converting leads into sales through emails, chat and/or phone
- Offering meaningful guidance on order design, product selection, our services, and printing
- Communicating the value of Kynd Custom Packaging
- Guiding customer creations from fun to done through the Design Lab experience
- Remaining calm under pressure and creating solutions for customers
- Working closely with other internal teams
How you’ll be measured:
You’ll be responsible for being the voice of Kynd Custom Packaging to potential and existing customers. Accordingly, the key measures of success for this trole are:
- Total Sales Volume
- Converting warm leads into sales
- Customer-measured experience (tNPS)
- Order Accuracy
- Addressing order obstacles efficiently and effectively to secure repeat business
What we’re looking for:
Our most successful Sales Team Members:
- Typically have a few years of professional experience in a fast paced, customer-centric environment (though previous experience is not required)
- Love working with people; customers and Inkers included!
- Are driven to add value for customers and the company in a genuine way
- Are curious, fun, and comfortable in a results-oriented environment that offers a healthy dose of independence, teamwork, and competition
- Communicate with customers, team mates, and across departments flawlessly – whether in writing or on the phone
- Love to learn, be resourceful, solve problems, and embrace change as a means to constant improvement and growth
- Strike a healthy balance between catching every detail and working efficiently – especially when a lot is happening at once!
- Can be counted on to go the extra mile
- Are savvy when it comes to computers and technology
Our comprehensive training program is designed to get new team members up to speed on our systems along with providing the needed tools, resources, and expectations to be successful.
We strive to live by the Golden Rule and create an environment that supports Team Members both professionally and personally. You can look forward to:
- Working for a nationally & locally recognized top employer with competitive pay, benefits, and perks
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Volunteer opportunities through our “Three Hearts Volunteer Team”
- Wellness Program Offerings (Healthy Snacks, Weekly Catered Lunch, On-Site Gym, Virtual Doctor)
- A focus on “team” with fun & engaging events like BBQs, company-wide meetings, and Town Halls to stay up-to-date on the business
In addition, you must share our company values – practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
Kynd Custom Packaging uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.